Thursday, October 01, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Twisted Traps

Happy Friday!!

I hope everyone had a good week. I'm not sure where it went. I've noticed when I try to get things done around the house, not much writing gets done. And when I write, not much around the house gets done. And on days like today, nothing got done, and I don't know why.

This week I've got some writing news to share. I've started my "blurb" for Through the Fairy Ring, so I can get a cover made and start pre-orders, should anyone want to do such a thing.

Amazon caught up to the fact that Finding Meara was free and reduced the price to nothing. During mid-week it was fun to see it shoot up the free charts for a bit. It's free through the weekend (I'll mark them all up on Monday) so if you want to see if it really is a fast-paced, fun and mildly romantic adventure, you can still do so at no risk to your wallet! Click the cover in the sidebar at the right to order it.

(Quick note: I checked the UK Amazon and it's still .99--as are other non-US markets--but I was excited to see that people have bought it. Right now I actually have a ranking above 50,000! That's fantastic - thanks to whoever bought the book!)

This week I posted the second story from the Build-a-Story game, with the story starters of "Hazel, singing, Adven, love" chosen by Kathy Schwab. It's called The Singing Oracle, and click here if you want to read it!

Thank you so much, Suzi Retzlaff, Lexa Cain, LG Smith and Veronica Roth for commenting last week (and the birthday wishes!) No clear winner for favorite photo this week, so we'll move on to the new funnies.









I have waaaay too many accounts like this.











Oh, the everyday conundrums.

Puns!





Since Boy 1 started learning to play the cello, I've learned enough that this is funny to me.
(Pizzicato means to play by plucking the strings. Right now it's the only way Boy 1 is playing.)


My favorite is the trapped Kermit. It's so wrong it's really funny. Or I'm just that warped.

What is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. The cat covered with lint could have been at our house - except that we would never have a cat at our house. We prefer lint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, this is a very helpful article. Loved your efforts, thanks.
    Vmware training
    Vmware certification


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is a great article thanks for sharing this with us.
    Azure training
    Azure online training

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...