Thursday, June 04, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: What Does a Square-Root Look Like?

Happy Friday!

The good news in my life is that my house is sold! Yay!

It sold in two days. Crazy. Now I'm holding my breath that everything goes according to plan and we close when we're supposed to.

The bad news is that we're supposed to close in two weeks, which means I'm back to not being able to write, because I've got to get the rest of our house moved to my new town.

As of tomorrow at 3:45 p.m., I will be officially unemployed for the first time since I was, like, fifteen. The future is wide open...and a little scary.

But! Let's do some laughing. Last week's funniest photo is:



Here's some new, and hopefully funny, photos:

Totally what it feels like when you have to get up before the sun rises.



















Puns!







I really can't pick a favorite this week. There's a bunch I liked, including the Kraken vacation, square root and planking cat.

Do you have a clear favorite?

Any good news you'd like to share?

4 comments:

  1. Only two weeks you have to get through now. And really, that's super fast for a closing. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun packing.

    Hope your last official day goes well. Off to bigger and better things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just can't chose, one is better than the next! Love the Kraken wanna be and love the gull's face! Big big congratulations on the sale of the house. Everything will work out beautifully, you'll see. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the little '3' makes it a cube root, but that's okay since it looks like a cube in the picture. I also like the guy walking into a bar. Can't decide between them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on selling your house! Yay! I hope it closes and your move is painless. Not having a job is a wee bit scary, but you have great experience. I'm sure it'll be okay. :)

    My fave - Lil' Kraken!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...