Thursday, December 31, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Vlog Redux and Happy New Years!

Happy New Years
and
Happy Friday!

I didn't feel like writing a post today (I guess that's what happens when you take a week off), so I decided to record a vlog, instead. It's about 5 minutes long, in which I'm uber-truthful, tell the story on how the idea for Through the Fairy Ring came to be, and (as a result) digress into a little rumination on the state of United States politics today. So, if you're here for the photos, and photos only, skip immediately to below the video. :)



No winner from two weeks ago, so here's some new funny for you!





Must be good burritos!

Not sure if it would be cool to find this at the bottom of the receipt or freaky!



Anyone who can't moonwalk are out of luck, I guess.

Just sad. :(

Puns!






And just because I found this fascinating, here is a TedEd about the curious connection between the physics of measuring turbulence and Van Gogh's Starry Night. Insanity matters...


I'm not sure which is my favorite. I like Einstein a lot, but the Platitude is cute, too. I think I'll call it a tie.

Which is your favorite?
Do you have any fun plans for next year?

1 comment:

  1. "In case of emergency" totally cracked me up. "Highlight of my day" came in second.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...