Thursday, December 10, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Vini, Vidi, What?

Hey there! Happy Friday!

I am sorry this is a brief post. I have had a headache since before I woke up this morning. I know that sounds weird, but I kept waking up before the alarm clock because my head hurt, and then I'd go back to sleep for a bit. Medicine hasn't even helped. Not wanting to whine, only to explain why there aren't so many photos.

Hopefully everyone will find a photo they like, though. I promise I tried to find funny ones.

Here they are:


I got the Google Cardboard viewer from Verizon today and it's a lot of fun. If you get a chance, and there's some left, pick up a pair!







Um. Ow.








It's a Throwback Thursday photo (I've used it before)- but it's still cute.

My favorite is the Latin cat. Were you able to find at least one funny photo?

All photos come from icanhascheeseburger.

Have a very happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I just want to snuggle that guilty puppy. He's so cute. :)

    Hope the the headache doesn't come back tomorrow morning. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, hope you headache goes away. I get headaches and migraines and know a few tricks; if you like I'm happy to share. Robert votes for the scientist cat and I love that little beagle puppy. Well done finding brilliant ones this week Lara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your better. I think the diver was trying out for the Darwin Awards, which I haven't seen lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'n so sorry to hear you're not well and hope you feel better soon. I'm going with guilt puppy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...