Thursday, May 01, 2014

Funny Friday Photos

Yay! It's Friday! 

I've noticed that, on Mondays, I'm feeling great. By Friday, I'm dragging myself around, eyes burning, and falling asleep on the couch by 8 o'clock.

And all this week, my brain has been functioning like this:


It's hard to look professional and like you actually know what you're doing when you can't hardly put a full sentence together. Hopefully it's temporary and stress related, and not age related.

I'm not that old, but apparently I'm feeling ancient. I had the funniest dream this week that I was going to go dancing with Chris Evans. (Yes, totally weird. I think my subconscious latched onto him because I was suggested to follow him on twitter earlier in the day.) He wanted me to pretend to have some sort of relationship (for some unfathomable dream reason), and said "So, would you pretend to be my aunt?" AUNT! In the dream I thought "Well, that put me in my place" and felt soooo old.

Thank you very much to everyone who voted last week, and the new commenters, Magaly and Linda! It gave us a better variety of votes.

Last week's funniest photo was:


Here's the new photos:


I'm not sure I'll be able to look at a package of bacon in the same way, now.








They look like they're about to burst! 


Good thing the snow was there to cushion the fall.

I love "Convinces you to do something, then makes you feel bad about doing it."
It's the story of every decision I've ever made.

Change studying to writing, and there you go. The reason I'm so slow writing.
But I have gotten past 40,000 words now. I'm making progress!

And a Dr. Who related pun:

The creature is of a religious order in Doctor Who called "the Silence," for those who don't know.
I hope you all have a great weekend. We will be celebrating Boy 2's birthday, maybe by going to the zoo. At the very least, cake and ice cream will be consumed.


I think my favorite this week is the roly-poly puppies. They remind me of Adipose (Another creature from Doctor Who. We've been watching a lot of Doctor Who lately.)

Which is your favorite? Do you have fun weekend plans?

5 comments:

  1. Any landing you can walk away from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was the bird landing also. It reminds me of a time when a bird flew into our window and you could actually see the eyeball print. I felt bad for the bird at the moment, but after it flew away it was a great story.

    I also liked the army camo, and I admit, I didn't notice the person at first.

    Enjoy the birthday celebration!! I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Boy 2! If you go to the zoo, I hope there aren't any pigs that look like bacon. (Kissy kissy. Ick!!)

    I loved the brain one. Hard to read but worth it. My fav section was "Has the capacity to store and memorize an almost infinite amount of information. Won't." *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...