Friday, November 30, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

I can't believe it, but I actually forgot to get today's post together. I have been fighting to get well all week long and last night I just wanted to go to bed. So I did! Unfortunately, I didn't even think about my blog responsibilities.

Last week's winner is:



And here are some new funny photos for you!


Notice all the people are on the other side of the jeep?



I always imagined this would happen if you did "taste the rainbow."



It was too cute not to include.



The power of teamwork!



Even penguins have to have dreams.



Why do sloths always look so happy?



I kinds was thinking along the lines of torpedo. It sure is a cute little hippo!


The winner of Brian Pagel's book, Up So Down, is Kimberly Gabriel! I'll get in contact with you soon.

My favorite today is the baby hippo, although the lions made me laugh. Can I call it a tie?

Have a happy weekend. I'm hoping to finally get well!

Anybody else sick out there? Which is your favorite picture?

10 comments:

  1. Definitely the hippo. PING PING PING! Adorable!

    But I also like the sloth. I'm a sucker for sloths. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock on wood, I've been healthy so far. And I have to agree, I like the lion one, although the rainbow one made me chuckle too.

    Enjoy your weekend, and get over your sickness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the lion one best. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all overlookimng "the power of teamwork."

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura - What is it about sloths that is so intriguing? And baby sloths? OMG!

    @L.G. - Knocking on wood for you! I got penicillin on Friday,and it seems to be doing the trick, thanks!

    @Suzi - Thank you!

    @Joe - It is an understated funny, for sure. :)

    @Kelley - It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rainbow iguana is probably my fave. I'm a huge rainbow gal! So sorry you have been sick. Take two pills and listen to Duran Duran :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I love them all. Anything that makes one smile is worth spending some time with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! My fave from last week won-- which is awesome b/c I got another chuckle seeing it again. The new pics are all funny. You really have a knack for ferreting out the best! Eat Mor and I Ate the Rainbow are the top 2 for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wаy coоl! Somе vеrу
    valіd ρoіnts! I аppreсiаtе you рenning thіs wrіte-up anԁ the rest of
    the website is also геally goοd.
    Also visit my weblog crazy pictures

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...