Thursday, April 09, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: Dogs of the Corporate World

Yay! It's Friday!

We made it through the week!

The lesson I learned this week is never, ever mistakenly pay three-times your monthly mortgage amount, and then try to stop payment on the bill pay. It makes a huge mess.

Last week's favorite photo was:

A tie, actually, between shaved dog and fruit cocktail. Go here if you want to look a them.

Here's the new photos:





I've had a few of these kinds of haircuts.


When a quilter goes bad.


Otherwise, it's smooth sailing.








I don't know why, but this made me really laugh. I guess because I wasn't expecting "get in front of the car."


He's not the good boy, he's the dashing boy.


When you work with children with colds, especially the really young ones.
Puns:


I love its face!


Every night.
All righty, then!

My favorite this week is the corporate comparison. I chuckled, especially at the pug intern.

What's your favorite?

8 comments:

  1. Maybe it's bad of me, but I like the speed bump sign. :) The dog at the barber made me chuckle too.

    The mortgage things sounds like a mess. I hope it's all straightened out now. Yuck. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the corporate comparison as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, can't resist the malamutes in the corporate comparison, although that wet cat is the funniest epitome of misery. Mortgage...ugh! I pay mine bi-monthly and last month was a three mortgage payment month. I know it's the fastest way to pay it off, but it still hurts. Hope your mortgage mess got sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 2nd photo reminds me of Samuel L. Jackson. Wow!

    I'm going with the pig since I have one living in my house momentarily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, can't help it, I'm a sucker for the Boston Terriers. I've got an eleven-year old, and she is quite dashing as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved these! My fave was the poor cat who can't catch the red dot. Good luck working out the mortgage mess. Sounds like a giant pain. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, everyone, for your votes and kindness about my mortgage crisis. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...