Thursday, October 23, 2014

Funny Friday Photos: Don't Hold Your Breath!

Anybody feel like this?

It's so dejected!

But then...




And it's all better.

This Saturday (10/25/14) I'm excited to participate in a twitter chat with Sarah LaFleur, book blogger and author of the teen paranormal romance, Who Is Evelyn Dae?. We'll be starting at 2:00pm PST, 3:00pm MST, 4:00pm CST, and 5:00pm EST, and be talking writing, Finding Meara, possibly Book 2, and anything else that catches our attention. It would be great if you could come and join us! 

Last week's funniest photo was:


And here is this week's offering!





Stalker behavior in the animal kingdom.


Lamp is my friend.


Yes, yes it is.





So very much how I feel at about 20 seconds. I don't know how
people hold their breath for several minutes. (Record time is 22 minutes!)

Puns!

Also known as Barium.




All righty! I hope you all have a great weekend!

My favorite is the fish holding its breath.
Want to tell us all what your favorite was?

4 comments:

  1. Damn comment eater. I should've known better and copied my comment. :(

    Okay. The hand sanitizer one made me chuckle, but the cats staring at the human who didn't land on his feet is my fave. Those evil cats. :)

    I'll try stop by the Twitter chat if I'm free. My parents are coming down tomorrow but I'm not sure exactly what time. So if they're not here, I will stop by. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget to copy my comments and it annoys me greatly that they get eaten on my own blog. :P

      Thanks for rewriting the comment. I hope you had a good time with your parents!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...