Monday, August 26, 2019

Things You Might See While Playing Pokemon Go: August 2019

Another month has passed! Time just keeps flying along and I'm straggling behind a good majority of it. However, I'm alive and life is good. If I don't quite get everything done as I plan, it's okay. This has become my mantra so I don't beat myself up for failing to meet my time goals.

I have to admit something, though. I've been working on planning my story (still) and I'm finding all the choices are starting to give me anxiety. Now that I'm aware of this writing hazard, I'm trying to talk myself into not freaking out, making decisions and relaxing into the story. How strange that the very thing that makes story writing fun also stresses me out.

Anyhoo - we had a fun month playing Pokemon Go and I walked a ton.  Getting up early to walk the dog and play a little PoGo has become habit, so I actually look forward to it. 

These first photos are from downtown Lincoln. We went early in the month to purchase a cello for Boy 1 and drop off Boy 2's saxophone to be fixed. I'm happy to report the cello has a beautiful tone and the saxophone is quite jazzy! Lots of Ralts Pokemon were caught because it was Community Day. It was a really pleasant day.









This little grotto is in my hometown. The funny thing is that, until my husband mentioned it, I totally didn't realize that those plants are actually just weeds.




I had a ton of sunrise and sunset pictures, but instead of boring you with all that beauty, I picked the best one. This is around the corner from my house.




Another picture from a park in Lincoln from when we went to pick up the saxophone last week.





I have seen some gigantic dragonflies and praying mantis this week, but I was able to take a photo of the cicada drying its wings after hatching. Absolutely beautiful.




Here's to a fast August and hopefully a lower-key September. Maybe we'll have a moment to catch our collective breath and relax into fall.

How was your August? Did you see anything interesting you'd like to share?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the fun pics! August for me was hot and busy. With school in session now, work will start to slow down a bit. I'm loving only working half days and I look forward to being fully retired in the near future. Meanwhile, my favorite events this month were all the birthdays! My husband Rich and my son had birthdays on the 19th. My youngest son, Brian, had a birthday on the 12th. My brother, Ed, had a birthday on the 17th. For the grandkids, little Charlie turned 1 on Aug. 18 and Adrielle turned 5. I told everyone no more birthdays are allowed in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you a Blockchain user? Are you facing error in accessing your account due to password errors? Do you want to fix your password errors with utmost guidance? If you are dealing with the password error and want to fix it then all you can do is dial Blockchain support number. The customer professionals will there to assist you and help you at every step so that you can fix the password error with opportune solutions and remedies. Feel free to approach them to eradicate your issues in fraction of time. The purpose of customer executive support team is to let users enjoy seamless services of Blockchain in error less manner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha sehr amüsanter Artikel wie ich finde.Danke dafür, hat mir den Tag sehr versüßt.Wie läuft es bisher beim Reinigungsservice ?Grüße Steffen

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband broke up with me 4 weeks ago..

    I did everything to get my him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything,

    He promised to fix my relationship problem.

    I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...

    My relationship was restored as promised,

    My Ex-Husband came back!!!!!!!!!!,

    He promised never to leave me again

    Everything happened just in 3 days..

    Robinsonbuckler11 ( @ ) gmail. com.........

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...