Thursday, December 22, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: A Whim Away

Is it Friday yet?

This week has taken forever to pass. Probably because it's the start of school vacation so my kids are off and I don't have a two-week, paid break for the first time in fifteen years. Those school schedules sure are nice when you're working on one.

I don't have much new and exciting to discuss, so I think I'll just mosey on along to the photos.

Here's the favorite from last post:


And now some new stuff to take us into the holiday weekend with cheer:

Finally a caption for this picture I like!

Writer's be like "Will you like my book?" Oh, wait, that may be just me.

Actually, it's the school drop off lane at 8:50 and 8:51...
Via Dump-a-Day

For the times when you need to sell yourself to afford your meds.
Via the Chive.


I'd burn to death. I can't moonwalk.




Now that's stuck in your head, here's a couple of puns!







My favorite is the Lion Sleeps Tonight. It's such a cute, quirky joke.

What's your favorite?

Oh! AND... !!!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a few days off to enjoy with your family.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...