Thursday, October 13, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Belugas with 'Tude

Happy Friday!

Below is a beluga with attitude. A bad one. Maybe  it's hangry. I don't know, but I think it's good it can't get to those little kids.



Did you know beluga whales can be that aggressive? They always have seemed to be serene, until now. Won't be looking at belugas the same way again.

Let's see some new photos. It's definitely an eclectic mix this week!

My kids know I'm the one with compassion for their nightmares, so guess who always gets woken up in the middle on the night. Scares the bejeebers out of me each time, too.


So...there's cereal down aisle sixteen?


The carrot would win. I'm not that cool.


There is a problem here.


It's a shame to use such a nicely painted can!


Could have fooled me.

A pun, which I may have used before, but is funny enough for a repeat.




This is such a weird group of photos. No animals except the mean beluga and a human. My fears of using something illegally is really making it tough to find funny pictures. 

I guess I'll pic kIron Can as my favorite. I continue to be fascinated by the bully beluga, too.

What's your favorite? Anyone have any writing news to share?

I apologize this is such a brief post, but for some reason I am so exhausted and ready for bed.
Have a great evening/Friday/weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I imagine the beluga saying, "You want a piece of me? Huh? You want a piece of me?" And then challenging the kid to come in the tank with him. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, no beluga picture. Hmm, might be a Canada thing. Nevermind, I loved the haunted pancakes one. :D Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 days a week. I wonder if it's a Leap Week.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...