Friday, April 29, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Popeye Cat

Happy Friday!

Today is a shorter post, but I hope just as funny as usual. It was hard to find photos that were actually funny. Of course, I'm also feeling under the weather (like stay at home from work bad) and so maybe that's why I didn't find much funny today.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos I did find, and hopefully next week we'll have a larger batch to choose from.

No winner from last week! Here's the new photos:





This is so cute! I can hear the stick figure cursing as it runs away,


This might be a flashback photo. I might have used it before, but I'm not sure.



Well, don't keep us in suspense!


Puns:







I hope you all have a great weekend!

I think my favorite is the fire stick-figure. Do you have a favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Loved all the puns. And the husky carjacker one.

    And the suspicious fire exit guy. So despite your sickness, you did well. :) I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we agreed today. I love the stick figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason Blogspot won't allow me to comment as http://davidnwalker.com - and when I sign in with Google, it won't show my picture. Oh, well, it might scare someone anyhow.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...