Thursday, March 24, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Patient Mommy-Cats

Hey there! How's your Friday (or almost Friday) so far? I hope it's going well for you!

Can you believe it's the end of March already? I'm very much looking forward to April! In less than two weeks my family will be enjoying the 2Cellos. Then later in April (the 19th) the Night Manager with Tom Hiddleston is coming to AMC.

As anyone who has hung around here for a while knows, I love to watch Tom Hiddleston act. I think he's one of the most talented actors there is. He's got two movies out or releasing--I Saw the Light and High-Rise--but I'm reluctant to see those. I read High-Rise and I think it's going to be an amazing movie, but the similarities between the societal demise depicted in the book and the state of politics (society?) in the U.S. is scary. I also try to steer away from depictions of self-destruction. With Hiddleston's ability to bring to life amazing emotional depth within his characters, I fear I Saw the Light might be too much for me right now, too. Funny thought, that an actor might be so good they'd make me not want to see their films! I just know my emotional limitations, though.

So, last week's favorite photo (using me as a tie breaker) was:



Here are the this week's photos! I have a couple of GIFs this week, too.





So much the way I feel after I get home after work. I've become such an introvert.


Once when I played hide-n-seek with my boys, I hid in the closet behind the clothes and had my feet by where my shoes were, so when they looked right at me, they didn't realize what they were looking at. The boys couldn't find me and they still don't know how I disappeared in the house. I felt like magic.

The way I feel when my kids put stuff right in my face. Still. When they know I don't like it.

Gesundheit!



A sentence I hear between Boy 1 and Boy 2 on a regular basis.
The missing response is a cheery "Okay! And then I do you!"

I guess I was wrong on Facebook. Apparently not everyone does love balloons.

Puns!!

You know what? I think I just recognized where they are! I think they're in Boulder, Colorado!
I have sooo been missing Colorado and going hiking in the Rockies. :(



That's it for this week! My favorite is the Mommy-cat GIF.

What's your favorite?

What does your April look like?

8 comments:

  1. I like the mommy cat too, although the grandfather clock is a brilliant photo! Who thinks of these things? LOL. I don't know much about actors so now I have to look up Tom Hiddleston...Oh yes, that guy. I tried watching the Night Manager, but couldn't really get into it. Maybe I'll try again. I hear he's in the running for James Bond. Would't he make a brilliant Bond? And, much nicer to look at than the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the rumors about Bond, too. I think he'd be a good Bond. But, I also think Idris Elba would make a good Bond, too. I heard he was being considered.

      Now I'm even more curious to see the Night Manager, because I'm wondering if I'll like it. :)

      Delete
  2. What in the world is the balloon thing about?

    I have one who sticks things in my face sometimes too. Sometimes it's (annoyingly) her face, but often times it's something to read. And it's like yeah, I can read that when it's 2 inches in front of my eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our children seem to be very similar. Maybe it's because they're of similar age. :)

      Delete
  3. I love the dog going into the cage. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cindy! I hope everything is going well for you! I miss meeting and talking about writing. There's a writer's group here, but I haven't been able to make it to a meeting yet. :P

      Delete
  4. I honestly can't choose between the dog with the blanket and the mommy cat getting hit in the face by her kitten. I only know Hiddleston from the Avengers thing. I hope The Night Manager lives up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's where a lot of people know him from. There are two types of people, the absolutely obsessed fans and then people who have no idea who he is, besides as Loki. And then there's me, somewhere in the middle of the two. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...