Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blogger Book Fair Guest Kirstin Pulioff

The Escape of Princess Madeline by Kirstin Pulioff


The Kingdom of Soron is known for many things, its rolling landscape, haunting history, fiery sunsets, and its beautiful princess. Princess Madeline woke on her sixteenth birthday to realize that her future had been planned out, a life full of privilege, royalty, and boredom... a life with a husband and knight champion that she did not choose. Using her charm, strength and stubbornness, she defies the King at every turn, determined to keep her freedom on her terms.

Freedom quickly turns to disaster as she finds herself seized by a group of wandering bandits. With the kingdom in turmoil over her capture; her Knight Champion eager to prove himself, a group of dedicated suitors determined to win her hand, and a group of exiled wizards join forces in the hunt to rescue her. Follow Princess Madeline in this adventure full of twists and turns as she tries to find her freedom and answers to her questions about life and love.




The Battle for Princess Madeline by Kirstin Pulioff

The Kingdom of Soron bustled with activity as preparations for the Fall Festival began. Lively merchants, hardworking farmers, and musicians eagerly awaited this event of harvest and joy. This year’s festival was even more important, as they celebrated Princess Madeline’s betrothal to her knight champion, Daniel.

Celebration quickly turns to disaster as Prince Paulsen returns with curious demands, either Princess Madeline will be his, or no ones. Rejection turns to obsession and battle is declared.

In a tense struggle to decide her future, Princess Madeline must choose where to put her trust… in the king’s tried and true plan, the wizard’s cryptic messages and maps, or her own sense of bravery. Follow Princess Madeline on this adventure as she battles evil in an attempt to create a future of love and magic.




We're lucky today because Princess Madeline answered some questions for us, so we could get to know her and her world a little better. Thank you, Princess, for agreeing to be interviewed on Motivation for Creation. The first question is, if you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?

Oh, what I would give for a day off with no responsibilities. Life as a princess isn’t what you imagine it to be. My father, King Theodore, requires a lot from me and my brother. Duty, duty, duty, it is all he talks about and what he expects. All I have ever wanted is to be free, to have an adventure. If I had a day to myself, I would probably go on a walk through the Great Forest, shop at the local merchants, and enjoy a day without someone drilling me on the responsibilities of being a princess.

What’s your idea of a good marriage? Do you think that’ll happen in your life?

My idea of a good marriage is one that is filled with love. I would love to get married one day, when I am ready, but I don’t really have the choice… In my case, as the princess, my father will choose. There are lots of ceremonies involved in the process. First comes the bethrothal ball, the chance of meeting all the eligible princes and choosing between them. Afterwards, my father will hold a tournament to find my knight champion. Once I leave the kingdom, I will have my personal night to look after me and my needs in the new territory.

If you could spend the day with someone you admire (living or dead or imaginary), who would you pick?
That it easy. I would spend it with my mother. She died when my brother and I were born. I’ve heard that I am a lot like her, but I don’t know. It would be a dream come true to see her.

What’s the worst thing that’s happened in your life? What did you learn from it?
Worst thing that has happened to me… that is a good question. I suppose it would be being thrown from my horse at 5. My father had given me the most wonderful gift for my birthday, a new pony. I named her princess… on our first ride out, ‘Princess’ tossed me, breaking my arm. After that, my father got rid of the horse, my riding lessons, and my fun. I learned that my father overreacts! Ha

Tell me about your best friend.

My best friend is Sophia. She has been my friend since we were babies- sharing stories in the nursery, games and adventures as kids, secret handshakes. Lately it seems all we share is my brother. They have been spending way too much time together if you ask me. I don’t have a lot of friends though, and she has been there for me.

How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?

Life is good. I have my sixteenth birthday coming up, and that should be fun. The kingdom has been busy planning a ball, and that should be fun. I don’t get much adventure, so I am looking forward to that. I really hope something happens soon. I don’t know what, but I am dreaming of something more…

If you'd like to read all about the Princesses adventures, they are available on 

Or you could buy one and try to win the other with this fabulous giveaway!



Kirstin Pulioff is a storyteller at heart. Born and raised in Southern California, she moved to the Pacific Northwest to follow her dreams and graduated from Oregon State University (Go Beavs!) with a degree in Forest Management. Happily married and a mother of two, she lives in Oregon, and enjoys being a stay at home mom. When she's not writing, she is busy with her kids, church and the family business.

I love to hear from my readers and fans. Please connect with me on my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...