Thursday, February 04, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: To the Moon and Back

Yay for Friday!

We actually had a blizzard! At least fifteen inches of snow fell in a day. All of the snow piles around town--many of which are as tall as I am--look amazing. Winter wonderland-ish.

I'm working hard at edits. I have a four day weekend this week, and that's my plan. Edit my fingers off. I need to have some self-control and not stray onto the internet, though.

The moon sign won last week, with two of you five wonderful commentators (I always think common-taters when I type that word) choosing it as your favorite.


Let's see some new photos! I think I'm going to give up on attribution. I'll see a photo being listed as from Dump-a-Day (as several of these were) but then find them on I Can Has Cheeseburger and The Meta Picture, too. I have no idea where each individual picture actually originated from. Just know you can find most of them on one of those sites.


I think it was photoshopped, but it's a funny idea.

Now that's a deal!








Read as "Duuude."

Snackrifice! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Help!

Puns!





I just thought the seal was cute.
Snackrifice wins for me, no question about it. Something about the word cracks me up!

Which did you like best?
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Like them all! In guess the OCD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Square root. Heart attack was close second.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Isn't that just like a store. They mark up the price and then put it on sale to make it look like a better deal. ;)

    That one and the square root one made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the snacrifice too! Reminds me when the kids were little and we used to make up words all the time. I think Uslurp : to expropriate another's slurpee without permission, was a commonly used one. :D Snacrifice. That's what happens when I'm famished and out and about and can only find a Sbux! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...