Friday, May 31, 2013

Funny Friday Photos

Happy Friday to one and all! I'd love to tell you about all the fabulous and interesting things going on in my life, but I'd be lying! The truth is, I'm trying to hang on until the end of the school year with my mind and dignity intact! 

For the writers who look at Funny Friday Photos, do you find it hard to write a first draft without censoring yourself? I keep trying, but I'm scared to death I'm going to write really, really badly, not catch it when I edit, and the writing will stink. On the other side, I'm not really interested in writing beautiful prose right now, and need to get the second Adven Realm book done.

Dare I take the risk and just write whatever pops into mind, no matter how bad it is, and then trust in myself that I'll be able to fix it up later? The thought makes me have an anxiety response, but it also gives me a thrill to go against my anal retentiveness.

Yes, I have just given you another example of my dual nature. I am constantly at war with myself about something!

Last week's winner for funniest photo is:



 Here are this weeks photos!


I generally avoid the word "fart" but this picture was too funny to leave out.






I actually thought of the Spongebob where Squidward and Spongebob are merged.






The way I feel when I go to get my second cup of coffee and my husband finished off the whole pot.
It happens often. :(


Maybe not so funny, but it sure is cute!

And a motivational pun to round out the mix!


I hope you all have a great weekend! My favorite has to be the fart dog. His face is hilarious. 

What's your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Love the bat kitten! I'd go for just writing that draft and trust in your inner editor later on. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you avoid the word fart with 2 boys?

    Just write. I swear it takes me 10x as long to edit than it does to write. Of course I'm making those numbers up, but that's how it feels. I don't edit as I write, unless it's a misspelled word or small grammar thing I can back up for quickly.

    At least try it. If it's too stressful, then go back and do it how you usually do. It's not like you have to commit to writing the whole book that way.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...