Friday, October 05, 2012

Funny Photo Fridays

Somewhere around 1:00 pm on Wednesday I started wishing for the weekend, so I'm happy it's finally Friday.  It's not like it was a bad day--my heart was just at home.

I wanted to take a second and apologize to everyone for not being such a great blog visitor lately.  It seems like I just don't have as much time to get around to everyone's blogs.  I promise I'm trying, though!  To be honest, I'm finding it a little hard to motivate to get posts up on my own blog.  After two years of blogging, I might be running out of blogging steam...

But, we still have Funny Photo Fridays!  The winner from last week is:



And now for this week's photos:

My husband can't see the resemblance, but I think it's funny!



Oh, how true.







Yes, you are adorable. 








Have a fabulous weekend!  My favorite is the Jamaican horse.  Which is your favorite?

8 comments:

  1. Tough decision. I'll call it a tie between black beauty and the hedgehog. I laughed out loud at both. Love your Friday photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one with confidence written on it. However, they are all nice pictures.
    Ciao,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got a tie between Black Beauty and Confidence! Thanks everyone for coming by and voting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 'confidence' the best. But then I'm partial to a Husky.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...