Saturday, June 10, 2017

Silly Saturday Photos: Assassin Turtles

First off, Happy Weekend!!

Secondly, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize until Sunday night I'd not made a post for last week. I weighed going ahead and writing one up, but decided to just wait for this week's post. However, I'm not going to let not posting become a habit again. It was just a really busy weekend!

We're lucky because there's actually funny photos! I hope you enjoy the pickings this week. :)

Actually, not very LOL at all!



Boy 2 is begging to get  a Leopard Gecko. They are cute, aren't they?









The boys were asking me what you put the "rectangles in to hear them, like in Guardians of the Galaxy." Took me a bit to realize they were talking about cassette tapes and tape players. Egads, but I'm getting old!
Caption by DJAussie




Puns!








Photos this week came from a variety of places - the ones not marked came off of icanhascheeseburger or pinterest (which means they could be from anywhere.)

I personally liked the turtles, especially the one threatening a "mostly slow" death.

Have a great week and see you next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The turtles are great and so is the drugged dog. They both made me chuckle.

    I hope the start of your summer is going well! Ours has been uneventful, but kids just having fun being kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...