Saturday, May 06, 2017

Silly Saturday Photos: Squirrel Games

Welcome to the weekend!

How was your week? Mine was crazy busy! I'm behind with paperwork at work, Boy 1 had an orchestra concert and Boy 2 had his birthday. It's all behind us now, though. On to the weekend, and editing and relaxation, right?

I found enough pictures I thought were cute that you don't have to read an actual post. I'm wondering what I should write about when I have to write a blog post. I haven't done that in so long!

Anyway, here's this week's offering of photos:


They look so determined!


They may eat my bird seed, but I'm still starting to find squirrels charming.


The way I feel by the end of the week. This is why I don't have friends.


So, that would be a no.


What applying for government assistance programs is like. You understand the direction, but it doesn't make sense.

A little science humor...

I think my favorite is the squirrel games. I laugh when I see flattened squirrels - unless their guts are beside them on the road. Then I feel sad.

I think I'm a little tired. Did I just write that?

Anyway, have an awesome weekend and try to stay sane next week!


4 comments:

  1. Love the right turn sign. I've encountered many traffic signs that make just about that much sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And let's not even talk about construction zones on the road...

      Delete
  2. A bunch made me chuckle, but I'll pick the roadkill one as my favorite. :)

    I probably should've voted for the gang cause they look pretty scary though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was so cute, and since there was the Nebraska reference I just had to use it. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...