Saturday, February 18, 2017

Silly Saturday Photos: Sexy Kitty

Happy Weekend to all!

I started today off wrong, by scrolling through Twitter and reading all the political extremist's posts. And when I say political extremists, I mean both sides. A large part of the story of Through the Fairy Ring is Hazel trying to figure out what the hell is going on and who is the true bad guy. I really need to get my story done, as it sure seems relevant to the mess we have going on today.

I've been contemplating  putting TTFR on Wattpad as I rewrite it, but two things have stopped me from starting. The first is that it wouldn't have copy-editing. I, of course, would copy-edit it before I put it up, but it wouldn't have outside copy-editing at that point. The second reason is that I've been trying to decide if I want to release it at all as a to-buy book. But, a plus to putting it on Wattpad is that it would give me a shove to keep editing and getting the book done. Any of my writer friends have opinions? I really would like some feedback on the idea.

So, let's move on to the new photos! I'm sorry as usual that things got delayed a couple of extra weeks. I won't bore you with excuses. :)

Here you go!







My children in a nutshell. This gets so. Very. Old.









PUN!



I'm quite excited because my home is within totality for the solar eclipse this summer! It's a crazy thing to see. I was near totality for the solar eclipse when I was seven, and now I'm looking forward to sharing the experience with my children.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to tell you about Wattpad. I have no experience with it. I guess you need to figure out how you're gonna actually get it out there, what will motivate you to do it.

    If putting it a few chapters at at time on Wattpad will motivate you, maybe that's the way. Cause if you're just gonna keep putting it off and never really get it on Amazon, then why not do Wattpad? Of if it's not about the money, then Wattpad. The only downside is that the first one is on Amazon and anybody who sees that might not know about Wattpad.

    Can you handle throwing it up on Wattpad a few chapters at a time? I couldn't--not without having it all done. Maybe if it was just some copy editing, then I could, but if I know there's bigger issues to fix at the end too, I'd want all that done before I started putting the chapters up. (Did that make sense?)

    Again, I'm not a Wattpad user, but do a lot of people do this? I'm one of those people who would NOT read a story that isn't all out there. I just don't want to have to wait for each chapter or whatever. I want it all there and ready to be read. But I don't know if I'm the usual or unusual one. That might be how Wattpad works.

    So yeah, I'm sorry. I'm really no help, am I? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...