Thursday, December 08, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Kinky Camels


Happy Friday to one and all!

So, I ended up taking a little, unannounced vacation from blogging for a month.

Sorry about that...

I don't think I'm really blogging, anyway. I'm just kind sharing things I find funny every couple of weeks. I wonder if I'd have any readership if I actually started writing posts again. I fondly reminisce about how interconnected I used to be with other writers and in the writing community, but I don't think I have the energy to try to renew those connections, or make new ones. It takes so much work and time to engage on social media, and I'm shorter on time now than I was before I moved. Sounds like an excuse, but it's just my truth.

Strangely, after moving, I let go of expectations, and pretty much dropped any sense of need or responsibility to writing. Over the last couple of months I've been contemplating how much of a commitment I'm ready to make to writing again and what would be doable within the structure of my current life. Maybe that's what I should write a post about. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, here are some funny photos! It's been so long, let's just start fresh with new ones.


Their faces are perfect!
Caption by bajio6401



Clever!
Caption by TuckerBentley


Of course you do!


I love these memes.



Ah, yes. Now I truly feel old.

Looks innocent enough to me...

And a pun!

By tamaleknight

I love Vlad, but the kinky camels have my vote this week.

Do you have a favorite? If so, share it in the comments!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lara! Welcome back! I've been underwater with stuff, too, and don't feel that old sense of urgency about writing either. It's like finally going sane after a long stay in Crazyville. I still write, but I don't beat myself up if I take long breaks.

    Hard to pick this week; they're all funny. For some reason the parrot one made me laugh the most, so I pick that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I always feel better knowing I'm in good company. :D Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back. We'll have to catch up soon. We've got a busy weekend, so I'll probably email you next week to see how everything is going.

    You've got some good ones, but my favorite is the inhaler one.

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (new) Friday! We do have to catch up soon, but if your last two weeks have been like mine, it's okay if it takes us some time. :) I hope things are going well for you, and I can't wait to hear how everything is for you!

      Delete
  3. Glad you are back Laura. What you are doing IS writing and blogging. When we first chatted on that 'Building a Platform' class, it sounded so easy. I am happy with whatever you produce and remain a fan.
    Pete Marshall (p.d.marshall)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice. You made me feel 100% better about my last couple years. It did sound easy, didn't it? But in reality, so very time consuming and at times so very confusing. I'm glad we got to chat back then and I'm glad you're still around now! Have a happy Friday!

      Delete
  4. I like Vlad! Life has a way of "happening" and it keeps us from our favorites like writing. But I, too, am just trying to go with the flow. A little writing, lots of family and friend time, most always at work--you know the drill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do. I sometimes think I'm just not a serious writer, but then I decided I'm a serious mother and the ROI of that is much more than of writing. And it's a sure thing that the more time I spend with my family and friends, the better ROI I get. Writing is much less certain. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...