Friday, May 06, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Ocelot or Ocelittle?

Yay for Friday!

Starting on Tuesday, each day felt like it was Friday. Each day I was disappointed. But not today! Today is Friday!

This was a distracting week, too. Boy 2 had his birthday, so the weekend and beginning of the week were devoted to him. We won't talk about how the writing has been coming.

You know, it's occurred to me that I've been writing/blogging for long enough that talking about writing (and the accompanying fears, insecurities, weird procrastinations, etc...) is really pretty redundant. Some weeks I get a lot done and feel good, some weeks I don't. It's just the way it is. I'm sorry there isn't more exciting stuff to talk about. In some alternate universe I'm sure there's all kinds of exciting writing (and non-writing) things happening to alternate-me. But, sadly, you're stuck with this boring me!

So, let's talk new funny photos! Last week was a slow er than usual week for views, so we won't have a winner. Here's this week's offering!


Caption by MELOVESPIE







Caption by irtygf


Caption by HomicidalManiac




Puns:

Caption by Iwascrazyonce26




I think Jacque Cousteau's horse is my favorite. I wonder what exactly is going on there? And how exactly did they get the horse dressed in that suit? That would have been something to see.

Thanks for stopping by!

Did you have a favorite photo this week?

8 comments:

  1. The cow one made me laugh, because there's always that one person who's gotta get in the middle of the shot. ALWAYS. (I'm usually trying to get out of it. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the past tents! Just exactly my kind of silly joke. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my love of puns, I have to go with the past tents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the horse one, the Ocelittle, and the cat doing a drug deal (though it took me a little while to get it as "nip" has other meanings...). I can't decide which is funniest, but the cat-nip one will be posted on FB 'coz the editorial bug has bitten me and I must fix the pic!

    What if your alternate self is a couch potato and is sitting, eating popcorn, watching GoT?? There are lots of weeks I get nothing done. Sometimes other projects or real life just get in the way. Don't judge by time; judge by the quality you get down when you finally have time for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, Lexa, you are the best cheerleader I have. Thank you so much for giving me permission to have a break and not be hard on myself. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...