Thursday, February 25, 2016

Funny Friday Photos: Cat-atonic Cat

Happy Friday to everyone!


While baking cookies and getting my children ready for bed, I realized that today's Thursday! For some reason I thought I had no responsibilities today. I guess that's what happens when I don't have a book to work on.

Wednesday I noticed that Amazon deleted one of the 5-star reviews from a top 100 reviewer for Finding Meara. I don't get it. I earned that review. She wasn't a friend, she wasn't paid to write the review, she just liked the book. And when you only have 52 (now 51 reviews) every good review counts. I felt a little frustrated with the whole self-publishing process, all over again. I can't seem to figure it out.

But, today, I'm back to focusing on the creative side of writing. And I do so enjoy being creative and putting together a story that hopefully entertains people. So, I guess that's that. I'll just try not to think about the frustrations of the publishing side too much.

Are you ready for this week's photos? Well, I better go find some! Wait here and I'll be right back.

Okay, here we go!

Move along. Nothing to steal here...

There is something wrong.

It became cat-atonic (get it? ha, ha)
From icanhas.cheeseburger via 4GIFs.com

Good thing they put the "not to scale" note or I might have gotten confused.

Tetris: Reality Edition
Oh dear.
"Ew, it's wet!"

And a couple of puns:







I think I like the cat-atonic cat. His reaction makes me chuckle.

What about you? Do you like any this week?

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. The catatonic cat wins by a stare. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tie between Leteracy Night and Eye Contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, that sucks about the review. I've seen a few different articles about why Amazon sometimes removes reviews, but it'd be nice if they then sent a an email to the author to explain why. I supposed that'd be a ton of work though.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vitamin Sea is kinda cute. :)

    I'm sorry about the missing review. Sometimes the reviewer fights them and they put it back. Over 50 reviews is awesome! I did lots of giveaways and still only have 43. Have a great week, Lara! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...