Thursday, January 01, 2015

Funny Friday Photos: First Edition

Happy Friday
and
Happy New Years!

Anyone feel like this about the new year?




That's me in past years.
This is how my New Years started this year:




And then on New Years Day I cleaned. Well, actually I've been calling it "purging the house" and been working on the process the whole time I've been on break. I'm going through everything and trying to simplify, decrease the excess.

I didn't make any resolutions, either, and I'm not having any expectations for 2015. I'm going to try hard to live in the moment and not be emotionally wrapped up in what might be, or should be, or could be. I think I learned this past year that it's better to enjoy what is, and go with the flow of things, rather than fight against things you cannot change. That sounds so much like I've given up, but really, the only thing I've given up on is being a control freak. I still have hopes and dreams, and am working toward them, but recognize that I'm only one piece of the puzzle and I can only do my part.

So! Let's move on from that Buddhist moment and get to some funny photos!


I wonder if this is real or photoshopped? If not, I want a chicken like this.


He made sure to get there early to get a good seat.





I didn't overeat this holiday season, but my food choices were bad enough it didn't really matter.




I don't think anyone from my work would understand the reference. I'm going to have to take a poll on Monday and find out. I'll share the results next Friday.


Oh, the mental picture...

Here's some puns!


Literally.


Get it? Brush with Death? :)




There it is! The first Funny Friday Photos for 2015.

On Friday I'm going to go to the Denver Art Museum to see the Cartier exhibit with my boys and one of my friends from high school. There's also a Matisse exhibit at the same time, so I'm looking forward to both. Then it's back to purging and cleaning for the rest of the weekend.

My favorite was the customer pooping a tire. It's gross, but I actually did laugh out loud, so I guess it wins my vote. My second is Frothy, the Rabid Snowdog. That's a chuckle out loud picture.

What's your favorite photo?

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?









6 comments:

  1. Oh man, I bet pooping a tire would be painful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop being a control freak! lol I believe good things are on their way for you in 2015!

    I'm voting for Chipmunk cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with purging! Enjoy the museum. Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert and I had a chuckle at the tire repair bill. Also loved the chipmunk cheeks. Lucky girl...Matisse exhibit! I remember when the girls were small I took them to a Matisse exhibit and we sat in the gallery and sketched some of the works. Good times. Happy New Year my friend, I hope 2015 is the best for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pooping a tire made me chuckle too. But ouch...

    Have fun at the museum.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...