Thursday, December 18, 2014

Funny Friday Photos: Lots of Photos, Lots of Cats

Thank goodness it's Friday, and for me,
it's the beginning of Christmas Vacation!

This week my friend, Dr. Holly Wells, and I were contacted by the School Library Journal about using one of our #ShakesTag tweets in an article they're writing about Shakespeare. Once it's a sure thing, and the article is printed in their online journal, I'll share the link. I can't say how excited I am that #ShakesTag is getting attention beyond my group of twitter friends who play the game.

With three mentions, last week's winning photo was:



And here's this week's photos:

Drums and surprised kittens - a fun combination.

My winters in Wyoming.


Grumpy Cat's brother, Apathetic Cat.


At times, this is accurate.


The only creature that should even attempt duck-face.


It took me a second to see the cat - I only saw the egg.


For those cold nights.


I think they needed a copy-editor.




And a couple of puns:

Isn't it amazing!

Good old Max Planck, the originator of Quantum theory.

Finally, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!




My favorite this week is Fleece Navidad. The lamb's joy is contagious.

I'll be taking the next week off, so I hope you all have Happy Holidays, and I'll see you in 2015!

Which is your favorite?
Are you ready for Christmas?

7 comments:

  1. That lamb is adorable.

    That's pretty cool about your hashtag thing. Maybe you'll get more people to participate now.

    Enjoy your vacation. We go to school through the 23rd, so two days left next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that lamb is just too cute. Robert and I also loved the sunny side egg cat. Have a great holiday Lara, and enjoy every bit of it. Looking forward to the ShakesTagTwit thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahha!! Love the Road Work signs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go with Fleece Navidad. In my experience, the road signs are reversed. Seems like as soon as I pass a sign saying "End Road Work" I see another one announcing "Road Work Ahead."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fleece Navidad is my favorite as well. Although I did like the little drummer kitty, too. :-) I hope your hashtag really takes off. How is Holly doing these days? Better I hope. Have a wonderful Holidaze. And thanks for favoriting and RT my tweets of today! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the sunnyside up cat and the tired lion a lot! I vote for the road work one. I wish you a Fleece Navidad and a wonderful 2015!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...