Thursday, October 30, 2014

Funny Friday Photos: Jack O' Lanterns on Meth

Happy Friday
and
Happy Halloween!



I hope the week treated you kindly. 

I'd love to chat, but I can't think of anything to say... My page views have severely dropped over the last couple weeks and I have to wonder if that's because I'm boring. Or maybe there's something different about the way Google Analytics is calculating it's page views. Maybe?

I still enjoy funny photos, though, so here is this week's offering for those of you who are sticking with me!





My life is full of Minecraft and Pokemon, so the different evolutions of Charmander (to Charmeleon and then to Charizard) as cup sizes tickled my funny bone.
He happens to be one of my favorite Pokemon.


Peekaboo!


Why would anyone think this was a good idea?


Totally captures the feeling.


This pun is doubling as a funny animal caption this week.


And in my head I hear "Sixty-nine, Dude!!" from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.


Doesn't everyone have a skeleton in their closet?


I love Grinny Pig. He makes me happy.

Which do you like?

PS: Be careful tonight. There are more alcohol related car accidents on Halloween when it falls on a Friday than when it's on any other day of the week. Also, pedestrian deaths are higher on Halloween than usual. So, don't drink and drive, be wary of those who do, and watch out for trick-or-treaters in your neighborhoods.

9 comments:

  1. Man, I don't know what it is with your comments, but I'm glad I copied them before I hit publish because it didn't post that first time. It happens too often. (Not just at your site actually, others too.)

    The grinny pig is adorable. The sheepdog made me laugh too. Maybe cause I could just hear this voice in my head saying those words.

    Last week was beautiful weather-wise. And today not so much. *sigh* Oh well. It is October and we're in ND. :)

    Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it me? Are you trying to keep me off your blog?

      :)

      Delete
    2. Absolutely not! I always look for your comments!!

      I don't know what's wrong with blogger comments. It swallows mine, too. Last week I tried to reply to Veronica's comment and it took three tries. :P

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, love the owls in the photobomb and the sheepdog. My father had a sheepdog named Paddington, after the dirtiest train station in London, because he was one mucky pup. Don't worry about the page views. Mine go up and down like a yo-yo and especially in summer. (which I suppose is a good thing because people are outside rather than glued to their screens...lol) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always have the best connections! I read the Paddington Bear stories when I was 8-10 years old and absolutely adored them. London seemed like such a magical place, especially growing up in small towns in rural Nebraska! I've still never made it to England, but some day!!!

      Delete
  3. Photo Bomb! I always love your posts, Lara. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise. I really appreciate you sharing them as much as you do. :) You're an awesome friend!

      Delete
  4. I love Grinny Pig too, but Photobomb is a close second. My comments have gone down too. I think people were just busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week I've seen a lot of posts about the state of blogging, and how it seems to be on the decline. I like making the FFP posts, and hope people keep enjoying looking at them. But, if it wasn't for FFP, I don't know that I'd be still blogging. Or it would be once a month or something. I don't know... I'm so not on the "right path" for writing success anymore, who knows what I'd do. I wish I could afford a publicist, who actually knows about all this book marketing stuff, and what's worth pursuing and what isn't worth the time and effort. I think I'm rambling...

      By the (not so) way, I want to let you know how much I appreciate you sharing the posts, too. You're an awesome friend, too!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...