Friday, July 04, 2014

Funny Friday Photos and Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Friday

and

Happy Fourth of July for those in the US!

Photo courtesy freedigitalphotos.net

The last two week's kind of flew by. It was lovely to spend time with my mom and nephew, and to be with my boys again. I've been working on book two, as well. Life has been very relaxed and happy. I will admit it was weird not to have a post up last week, though! I missed you all!

The song Happy by Pharell Williams was written just for me - a Facebook quiz says so!

I hope you all had a happy two weeks, as well. If it wasn't happy, and you are a little stressed:




Enjoy some funny photos, instead! Last week's winner is:




And now the new photos:






















And a pun or two?





My favorite this week is the dog under the blanket. It looks so crazy...and caught. My second is the cheese grater pun.

Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you too, Lara! I never realized eagles were so big. Yikes! I love the squeal one and the sad-faced dog one, but I have to choose the elephant as the best! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I can't believe it, Lara. I get to agree with someone. The elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had s great holiday. Funny stuff as usual. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated 4th of July! I can't believe it's July already. June just disappeared. I see on your progress bar you're a little over halfway through book 2!! Yay! I can't wait.

    I like the elephant reaching for the peanut. Very precarious looking. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...