Friday, June 07, 2013

Funny Friday Photos and Day 2 of the Aberration Blog Hop

If you're looking for Day 2 of (and my entry for) Lisa Regan's Aberration Blog Hop, where I list my top five aberrant characters, click here. Otherwise, continue on to Funny Friday Photos below!



Yes, it's Friday again! A weekend and a Monday and then I start summer vacation. This is a very, very good thing. I definitely can use some laughs, so it was quite therapeutic to put together funny photos this week.

You will notice I discontinued with Google+ comments, and went back to plain old blogger comments. The increase in visibility on Google+ was impressive, but a lot of people couldn't comment anymore. I certainly don't want that, so I changed back. 

Last week's winner for funniest photo is:


When I switched back to Blogger comments, I lost several comments, but I believe the transporter accident had the most votes. In any case, it is cute.

Here's some new photos for you!


I never knew cats were able to make corners.


There is something sinister about that duck. Or maybe it's just a little foul. (hee, hee)


Not Pokeball, Pokebird!


Ain't that the truth!


I felt the same way.


I spy with my little eye...

And for the pun of the week - 



Have a very happy weekend. My favorite is the hugging. My second is the cute angle.
What's your favorite?

12 comments:

  1. Awww, I love your Friday pictures. They brought a morning smile, Thanks, Lara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help make your day a little brighter. :)

      Delete
  2. Great pics :) I was planning on trying out google comments but now that i've read this post I think I'll give it a miss ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm kind of bummed about the comments stuff. One of the reasons I moved my blog from Tumblr so many years ago was because the general population couldn't comment. Now blogger is doing the same thing, if you use google comments, anyway. :P

      Delete
  3. Loved all of your funny captions with the funny photos. :D My fave is I spy b/c your caption makes it super cute (but i laughed out loud at the duck too). So sorry the comments didn't work for you--to bad you can't have both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, D. The dog matches the leaves amazingly well.

      Delete
  4. Lol, Robert and I have been laughing and quoting some of the gray poupon ads, so love that one the most. Thanks for the brilliant little Friday laughs again Lara. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The duck is in the lead! I'm glad they made you laugh! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the cat reading To Kill a Mockingbird! My second favorite was the girl vs. boy hugging. :) I hope Monday goes by fast so that you can start your summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just remember being around middle-school age and reading the book and not getting why the title was "To Kill a Mockingbird." I totally related to the cat!

      Delete
  6. Sorry I'm late commenting. For two weeks my connection has been messed up. The provider even admits they're at fault, but can't seem to fix it, and it takes about 3 minutes to open a page, far more if it has a lot of images on it. So ... 'nuff said.

    The Grey Poupon duck had me laughing my face off!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that your internet is still giving you problems. I had hughes net for a while and it was one fight after another. I was so happy to get Dish, because we don't have hardly any troubles.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...