Friday, November 23, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Due to illness, I ended up staying home with my youngest while my husband and oldest went to my husband's parent's house.  We had a good time though and still ate turkey, so I guess it's all good!

Last week's winner is:



And now for this weeks photos!


Totally the way I felt at Walmart on Wednesday.



I know some people I'd like to do this to, but I'm too afraid...



I love it for the pun!



Remember the old Looney Tunes with the dancing frog?







I'm developing a thing for walruses, I think. They're so cute!
Have a fabulous weekend!  I think my favorite is a tie between Moist Owelette and the Walrus.  The expressions on both their faces are adorable!

Which do you like the best?

14 comments:

  1. Still love the tiger from last week. It's hard to choose this week, but I'm going with the "shut up birds." hehehe. That made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the frog, the rabbits and the moist Owlette. haha. thanks for the laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the palette. My mom was an owl lover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! I love the "will you please shut up!". lol. Maybe it's b/c over the last days my ears have been overused with the holiday. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of company on the holidays will do that to a person's ears!

      Delete
  5. I love the birds one too! Brightened up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I vote for the tiger again? He's hilarious!

    But I love the birds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me the shopping squirrel. The only worthy grocery store in our small town is under construction. Last week while shopping, I thought I'd strangle a few people. :/ So glad that's over! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...