Friday, November 02, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

Friday is here and Halloween is over. Let's breathe a huge sigh of relief!  I don't know about you, but Halloween was an all month holiday this year.  Starting three weeks ago we had the Fall Festival at my school, then the next weekend was the Fall Festival at my boy's school, and then-finally-Halloween itself.

The only thing I'm looking forward to ending more than Halloween is the election.  The one funny thing I noticed on Facebook is that the two people who are most extreme and...how to say this politely...outspoken about their political opinions on my feed both are avid cat fans.

The lesson - animals bring us together.

Seriously.

Okay, okay! I'm just teasing. It has been amusing to me, though.

Last week's winner for favorite photo was:



And here's the new ones!

























I totally love the Avon Lady Crab (or whatever it is!)  

Which is your favorite!  
Are you counting down to the election being over?

16 comments:

  1. You are sharing very nice post i like your sharing specially pictures are very funny thanks.
    mirpure newspaper
    newspaper of pakistan
    mirpur news
    online news paper pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll call it a tie. Crab or wolf. I liked em both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Initially I was worried because I wasn't finding funny ones, and then came to the wolf and the crab and I was saved!

      Delete
  3. Oh, those mean, mean pigs. Poor wolf. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the Momma Wolf had an expression like she was going to hunt down the pigs and get 'em!

      Delete
  4. Hahahahaha, the CRAB! Is that real?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL .. love that first one! Aww .. poor kitty with the paper glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt sad for the kitty too. It looks so traumatized.

      Delete
  6. Avon lady crab. That's a funny one. And the first one with the dog and the cat in the cabinet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The megabyte one for sure! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was pretty adorable. I've been wanting a new puppy, but my husband is holding firm on no new dogs...

      Delete
  8. The Avon Lady Crab is hilarious!

    Yes, cannot wait for the election to be over.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...