Friday, October 19, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

What a whirlwind week it's been.  I swear it was just Monday.  It's always nice to make a painless slide into the weekend.

I've been editing Finding Meara in the evenings...again.  There is a lot to consider now that I've decided to self-publish, and a lot to read.  It's a whole new world.  I think the steep learning curve and expanded task list is part of the reason this week has flown by.

Anyway, let's move on to the photos! 

This is what my hair looks like around mid-winter.



There are some emoticats who resemble these expressions...



Snagged, right out of the air!


Dog torture.







I've been meeting a lot of people lately that make me feel like this.



Nothing I can say...

What have you been up to this week?  Which photo is your favorite?  I personally think the Cat News is hilarious!


23 comments:

  1. The cat news one is pretty good. Sometimes in the winter I feel like that one cat. Thin fine hair and dry winter air = static!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Last winter we had some really great static electricity shows going on in our living room. We'd run around shuffling our feet so we could snap each other. Good times!

      Delete
  2. I don't know where you get these, but they're hilarious. I love the dog torture one. Ball!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them. I often stress out that no one but me will think they're funny!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I wish I could print that out and put it up at work. I think it'd make me smile... Don't know what my co-workers might think, though.

      Delete
  4. The dog who wants his ball! Love that, maybe because it reminds me of my Irish Setter (although that is clearly a retriever.) Wishing you the best of luck, Lara, as you travel new territory and forge those learning curves. This is such an exciting venture! I'm so jealous. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise! You know, it's only a matter of time, and you'll be right here, too! Unless you decide to not self-publish, of course, but you'll still be done and querying, which is an adventure, too!

      Delete
  5. I also like the dog who is reaching for the fence for the ball. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know if I can help with editing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah hah hah I love the news of a new cat one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know dogs could get expressions like the one who looks shocked. I wonder what happened right before they took the picture.

      Delete
  8. Love the cat one, too!
    All made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by! I'm glad you liked the pictures!

      Delete
  9. I like the humidifier one. That cat is just too awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mike! It is pretty cute. Of course, there is very little in the world cuter than a kitten. :)

      Delete
    2. I must agree...kittens are one of my favorite things :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...