Friday, September 28, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!  I hope you all had a great week.

My week passed uneventfully.  I did celebrate my birthday this week, and had a very nice party with my family.  I got the present I wanted...  The Naboo Battle set from the Lego Star Wars collection.  

Neither of my boys wanted it, and I think the Battle Droids look so cute, all folded up in the transport, so I told them I wanted it for my birthday.  The second part of my celebration is to go to the Pompeii exhibit at the Museum of Nature and Science this weekend.  It's going to be fascinating!

Moving on to the photos!  Last weeks winner for funniest photo is...



And the new funny photos are...


This does not look good.


Could read "How I feel when no one likes my query letter..." :)








Pirate dog is scary!


Doesn't the bottom picture look like Puss in Boots from Shrek?

Initially I thought the people in the zebra suit was my favorite, but I think I love the Puss in Boots cat more.  

How was your week?  Don't forget to vote for your favorite!




16 comments:

  1. I like the Puss in Boots cat, too. My cat does this every night at dinner. While I eat, he sits on the floor next to my chair. I put cat treats on the edge of the table, and he jumps up like a deranged jack in the box and plucks them off the table. It's our evening entertainment. What sad little lives we lead! Plus, the edge of the table is now covered in so many claw marks it looks like a porcupine sleeps there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm going to the Pompeii exhibit in two weeks. Should be fascinating stuff.

    And I'm kind of still chuckling at the zebra one. And the undercooked cheeseburger one too. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cheeseburger one.

    What a cool mom, asking for Legos for her birthday. And I bet you'll share with your kids. :)

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the begging kitty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a good time. Star Wars toys are great for kids of all ages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the birthday wishes, and the visit! Fun was had by all with the Naboo Battle set. I took pictures and am going to be a nerd on Tuesday and post them! :) I think the begging cat is winning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! L.G. - my parents went to the exhibit a little over a week ago and are so excited to go back this weekend. It sounds like it's going to be amazing. Have fun when you go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good week. Just wrapped up some homework and wanted to have dreams of funny photos before going to bed. I like your cat the best and I'm not a cat person. Great shots. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was like, "Wha-at? How did I miss her b-day?" But you're one of those who doesn't post the date. Very tricksy! Hope you had an amazing day! :D The begging kitty begs to be picked but I did chuckle aloud at the cow chasing the cat. Mobile cheeseburger, indeed! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday!

    These photos are hilarious! So hard to choose, but I think I'll go with the cat being chased by the cow. So funny! Especially the looks on both creatures' faces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lion photo for me! I laughed out loud! You brightened up my day. I shall follow you with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Stacy - Yay! Good job on your homework. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, too.

    @D.D. - Yes, I'm one of those non-birthday people. I freak out having it on Facebook, for some reason. Thanks for the well-wishes. :)

    @Caryn - I think their expressions are what made me like that picture so much!

    @Pat - Thanks for following! I lol'd with the lion photo, too.

    @Cindy - I thought the caption was cute. It got that song stuck in my head, though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun to come back to find one of your Friday Funnies post :) Love these! And I'm totally voting for the Puss in Boots, how adorable! I'd give that cat anything :)

    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for coming by, Hope! I agree - that cat could have anything it wanted in my house. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...