Friday, September 21, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

Happy Friday!

Thanks so much for all the positive wishes sent my way over the week!  I still haven't heard anything back from the Pitch Madness agent. It could be good or it could be bad.  We'll just have to see what the future brings!  

I did get into the GUTGAA First Round competition and totally struck out. Heavy sigh. That's okay though.  Optimism and persistence, right? I'm slapping a smile on my face and moving on to the next round of queries.

Everybody ready for the pictures?  Let's go! 

Last weeks winner (by one vote) was:



And now for the new photos!


For some reason, I feel like it's talking about querying...





Isn't that amazing? I wonder if they photoshopped the cat.


Darn squirrels spreading rumors.


Creepy.


The cat is cute but what is the mess in the background!
Have a great weekend. I'm hoping to ward off whatever is making my throat hurt.  Do you have any fun plans?  

Which picture did you like the best? While it's not the funniest, I really like the demonic deer.

11 comments:

  1. I like the little birdie/squirrel one. It explains so much. :)

    We are having company for the weekend. My best friend and her 3 daughters, who were best friends with my kids when they lived in town. Will be fun.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grizzly looks like he's sad there are no hikers around for him to beat up on! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I love the little bird one. That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. I love the cat's moustache. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Suzi - Have a great time with your friend! I bet everyone is so excited!

    @Diane - I thought he was a cute grizzly. :)

    @Lisa & L.G. - Thanks for coming by! Little bird is in the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These were all great! Loved the little bird one. :P Thanks for the warmth of a smile on a dreary day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, D.D. - thanks for stopping by! I think the birdie is going to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep up those smiles, Lara. I'm sending good vibes your way. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Emily - Thanks, Emily! I can use some good vibes. :)

    @Sonia - So nice to "see" you! Hope all is well in your corner of the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely the cat with the white mustache.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...