Thursday, August 16, 2012

Funny Photo Friday

I totally forgot I had to write a post until just now, 9:45 pm on Thursday night.  I don't think that's happened before in the almost two years I've been blogging.  It must be because I'm starting to gear up to return to school, and being a mother has really consumed my time the last two days.

Thanks to everyone who read and commented on the "What If" Blogfest story I wrote.  It always feels so good to hear that people like what we write, doesn't it!

We had a three way tie last week (Squanking, Predator Dog and Loreal Lion) so I'm not going to repost the pictures. 

New photos coming up....NOW!





















WARNING:  Science Geek Humor Ahead...










The animal photos just weren't delivering this week, so I branched out, took a risk, and tried something new with some science and science fiction.  Hope you enjoyed the photos!

The goat really cracks me up, but  I like the Star Wars one, too. 

Did you find a favorite?

13 comments:

  1. Hahahahah - mailman's got shields.

    Well played! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Star Wars one all the way! Loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The star wars one :) do have the song stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two for Star Wars and it pulls into the lead! Thanks everyone, for stopping by and making a choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog and the mailman - that one cracks me up!! Oh no, did I just force a tie?? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The full glass of half liquid/half vapor blew my mind-- now that that's really thinking outside the box! I like the squished dog face! I've run into a clean window in my day. :P You've been a busy bee this week, Lara. Fairy Tale and a new blog to boot. You should feel very satisfied with a job well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah hah hah the star wars and the mailman ones were hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evil cat and dog ... no contest. Yikes I would hate to meet those two in an alley - dark or light!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove Star Wars humor! SO CLASSIC! What a great idea, Lara. So fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Window Strikes Again one made me LOL. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

  11. I found your blog from the GUTGAA event. I couldn't resist checking out a few blogs before the event started and following them as well.

    Oh, I needed these picture today. What a funny post. The cat with windex on the bottom just made me laugh out loud. Oh, my funny! Thank you for writing post that make a reader smile. I will be returning to your blog for sure.

    You mentioned you were preparing for back to school in your home-I hope that all goes smoothly. Back to school can get crazy.
    Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I kind of lost track of blog comments!

    @Kimberly - yes, yes you did!

    @D.D. - I, too, have run into a very clear window. It's always so embarrassing. And thanks for the compliment!

    @Lisa - Yeah, I liked those too. It's tough to have just one this time around.

    @Stacy - don't they positively look possessed?

    @Morgan - Thanks! I did funny photos once out of desperation and it just kind of caught on!

    @Emily - The kitten looks like it's going to hurt something!

    @Russo - Thanks so much for coming by and I'm really glad it made your day a little happier. That's one of the reasons I keep doing it. Finding the pics is really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...