Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year - Let's Get This Party Started!

I thought I would do a quick New Years Eve post about the small additions I made to the blog.  I have seen several blogs (like Trisha at Word + Stuff) that have their goals listed on a page of their blog. 

I thought this was a great idea and decided to jump onto the bandwagon.  I made a goal page of my own and came up with a list of goals for 2012, so if you're interested about what I'm doing (or how I'm doing) feel free to check it out.

Amazingly, Yoda tweeted me today with the quote about "Try not. Do or do not." I have heard the quote used many times in writerly circles, but it was so fitting that the message would be sent to me on New Years Eve when I'm looking forward to goals of 2012 that I made it part of my page.  If you want Yoda to tweet you, put a hashtag (#Yoda) at the end of a tweet and the Yoda-bot will pick it up and tweet you.  It's pretty cool!

Finally, I would like to say a big "Thank You" to all of you who come and read what I have to say, follow this blog, or follow me on twitter.  I have had a wonderful 2011, and have made several new friends, thanks to you all.  I look forward to seeing what 2012 has to bring with you!



Happy New Year!! 

5 comments:

  1. I love that on Trish's blog! Very smart. I am thinking of doing the same thing. Glad you added your own page of goals! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Life List Club, Lara! I just spent some time poking around your blog, and definitely look forward to getting to know you and your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, going to check out your goals page :) I like mine and glad you like the idea too! hehe

    That Yoda thing is so cute!

    Happy new Year to you. May 2012 be a year of great achievement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the welcome, Pam! I'm excited to join the Life List Club, and be a part of your community. I'm glad you found things on MfC to pique your interest, too. :)

    Yep, Trisha, you inspired me! I'm going to change my goal page just a bit, but I get to keep Yoda! And, yes! may 2012 be a year of great achievement for us all!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Please leave your comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...